Applications for the OSCE "Junior Professional Officer" programme is open
The call for applications for the OSCE "Junior Professional Officer" programme is open to French candidates until 8 November 2021.
The OSCE Junior Professional Officer programme (which is different from that implemented by the United Nations) provides for the assignment of young professionals for 9 months to the Secretariat in Vienna, from March to November 2022, followed by an additional 9-month field assignment from December 2022 to August 2023.
Conditions of eligibility:
• be under the age of 30 on November 8, 2021;
• Graduation with a minimum degree in an OSCE field of activity;
• Fluent in the English language at the current professional level (written and spoken);
• Good knowledge of the Russian language is an asset;
• understand the importance of taking diversity into account in the performance of tasks and activities;
• Have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with people of different national and cultural backgrounds, while maintaining the impartiality and objectivity of the service;
• Be open-minded, flexible, motivated and willing to take on challenges
• Professional experience in a relevant field is an asset (or internship).
The job card can be found at
Persons wishing to apply are invited to register their application directly on the OSCE website from the link in the above job description.
The files of the French candidates will be communicated by the OSCE to the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs which will establish a preselection of the candidates.